Our Cummins QSB6.7 engine is suitable as a construction engine, for example in excavators, forklifts, cranes, agricultural machines. In addition, the engine can also be used in the maritime world, for example on more luxurious yachts. The QSB6.7 is a compact engine with many advantages. Think of a quiet engine. In fact, the engine is one of Cummins' most popular and versatile engines! We are happy to tell you more about this type of engine. What are the specifications, features and benefits? And what can we do for you?
• Available in stage III, III and V;
• Configuration: 6-cylinder, 4-stroke diesel;
• Has a turbocharger / aftercooling;
• Fuel system: high pressure common rail;
• Weight: 658 kg;
• Delivers up to 275 hp (2200 rpm) and up to 540 hp on yacht engines (3300 rpm).
• Integrated HD panels that ensure maximum performance;
• Fully integrated alarm and security system;
• Especially for use in the maritime world, the QSB6.7 has a water-cooled turbocharger.
The QSB6.7 has its own Cummins Compact Catalyst (CCC) and Selective Catalyst Reduction (SCR). This system is thus subject to oxidize particulate matter in the exhaust stream without the need for maintenance.
The QSB6.7 engine has many advantages, including:
• The engine runs quietly due to the common rail fuel system.
• The cooled exhaust gas recirculation improves fuel efficiency. This results in lower operating costs, as fuel consumption and greenhouse gas emissions are reduced.
• QSB6.7 is equipped with an ECM (electrical control module) that monitors fuel consumption, engine load and speed.
• The engine has a water-cooled exhaust, which ensures lower surface temperatures and safety.
• The QSB6.7 has so-called Fleetguard® fuel filters. These filters ensure that 98.7% of all small particles are removed.
• The design is designed in such a way that the motor lasts a long time. Think metric O-ring seals and rim-moulded gaskets that prevent fluid leakage.
• The Cummins QSB6.7 has a cooling system. This system eliminates the need for keel coolers and reduces emissions.
Curious about more benefits? Contact us!
• You can contact us for a variety of services: in addition to buying your engine, we can install, maintain, repair and overhaul the engine for you.
• We sell both new and reconditioned Cummins QSB6.7 engines.
• You can count on a 24/7 service. This way we are always available for your problems, both at home and abroad.
• We have over 25 years of experience with Cummins, take advantage of our knowledge!
• Do you have questions about the QSB6.7 engine or about other Cummins engines? Then we are always there for you. We are happy to give you advice, for example on whether it is best to buy a new or revised engine.
Would you like to purchase a Cummins QSB6.7 engine? Or do you need advice? We are happy to help you!